An exciting opportunity exists for an immediately available recent graduate with excellent academics from a top university to join a entrepreneurial consultancy firm based in Central London. Initially a 3 month paid internship, the role is likely to convert to permanent employment with a highly competitive salary.
- Supporting the team in the delivery of advisory projects for corporate clients across industry sectors;
- Interviewing client personnel and analysing large volumes of client documentation (covering both operational details and insurance policy components), identifying areas of concern from a risk-led perspective;
- Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients;
- Developing and executing solutions together with clients and working closely with leading legal barristers/QCs;
- Supporting the team on various analytical tasks, research activities including in new business development and contacting/developing sales leads.
- A graduate with outstanding academics and a good degree in a rigorous academic subject with up to 2 years’ work experience;
- A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas;
- Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues;
- Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way;
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA50673.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.