Junior RFP Writer, Northern Trust Asset Management, London
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join the join the Asset Management RFP team based in London. The RFP team is responsible for the completion of RFP's and other questionnaires for investment consultants, prospects and clients as part of the new business process in the EMEA and APAC regions.
The successful candidate will be motivated and able to demonstrate initiative, exceptional time management and organisational skills. With a desire to develop your career within Asset Management, this is a role would be particularly suited to a recent graduate. Demonstrating an exceptional work ethic, the successful candidate will liaise closely with multiple departments and stakeholders throughout Northern Trust to co-ordinate and project manage requests whilst developing a thorough knowledge of the company's products, strategies, structure and unique selling points to add value to the RFP production process. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Assist wider team with general requests.
• Prepare standard RFPs, RFIs, Consultant Questionnaires and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) with an understanding of regional client/prospect requirements.
• Work on multiple deadlines concurrently.
• Maintain ongoing metrics.
• Maintain standard answer database on a timely basis.
• Maintain Consultant Databases if and when required. Qualifications The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Education to Degree level preferably in finance or economics.
• Willing to work towards Investment Management Certificate (IMC).
• Strong knowledge of general asset management topics (e.g. differences between active and passive management).
• Analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
• Proficiency within Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proactive learner with strong intellectual curiosity.
• Proficiency with statistical information and ability to interpret financial data.
• Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency and initiative when responding to short deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills, with a professional demeanour and a team player approach.
• Excellent organisation skills, able to manage multiple tasks at once. The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
• Excellence in execution
• Excellence in Communication
• Time management skills
• Analytical skills
• High ethical standards
• Team based approach About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.