Junior Sales - Scandinavia
We are looking to hire a junior sales specialist to cover our Scandinavian clients on fixed income and equity products. The primary focus of this role will initially be to support the Scandinavian sales team with the ability to develop and grow into a sales role. The role is based in London. Job Responsibilities:
- Supporting buy-side clients with queries and client demos/ training on the products on the platform
- Researching and Prospecting new business leads
- Responsible for the volumes for all clients in the region across all products
- Arranging events in the region and attending client meetings in the region
- Liaising with Operations team to ensure clients are on boarded in a timely manner and all set ups are complete, e.g. clearing and dealer enablements
- Responsible for client software upgrades
- Ownership of some buy side procedures and documentation
- Fostering productive relationships with both Clients and other Sales & Client Services Representatives; and supporting team efforts to deliver great service, particularly around product launches.
- Ensuring the system is prepared for your clients' daily trading and monitoring for potential issues throughout the day. Assisting your clients as they trade when required
- Tracking client interest and prospects and running and co-ordinating campaigns for new initiatives, eg inflation swaps, index roll, swaptions, Bond Connect, EM IRS.
- Weekly client marketing distribution
- Fluency in Danish or Swedish and English - to native standard, both written and oral is required
- Fluency in an additional European language (Norwegian, Finnish, German, French, Spanish, Italian or Dutch) both written and oral is desirable
- Graduate or relevant work experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (exposure to studying Finance, Math, Economics or Computer Science is desirable)
- Sales, Customer service or Administrative experience within Financial Services is advantageous
- Knowledge of fixed income and equity products is advantageous
- Able to prioritise tasks and maintain a professional approach under pressure
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Results oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service
- Strong relationship builder
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com.