Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Junior Trade Support Analyst for a 10 Month contract based in London
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Junior Trade Support Analyst for a 10 Month contract based in London
The IRD Middle Office supports the trading activity executed by IRG and Credit traders and Marketers. The candidate will join the London Credit & IRG Middle Office Trade Support team, made of around 40 headcount. Working on the trading floor, the environment can be very stressful and extremely busy, but also very exciting and dynamic.
- Management of flow of new trades and amendments from Front Office systems (MAD,STAR, MarkitWire, FOCUS) to Back Office system (Murex), manually booking and amending in Murex where necessary.
- Reconciliation between Front Office systems (STAR, MarkitWire) and Back Office system, checking Present Value are in line.
- Working with Middle Office P&L and Confirmations teams to reduce operational risk and maintain highest levels of support for each portfolio.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with other internal clients such as legal, marketers, trading & back offices.
- Oversee all reconciliations and reports in the area and investigations are completed on a timely basis.
- Dealing with queries from back-office, marketers and other stakeholders, relating to booking discrepancies.
- Provide cover for other members of the Trade Support team when necessary, ability to flex between teams depending on daily volume and demand.
- Management of Options (expiry process and report, sign-off, checking confirmations).
- Contribute to the implementation of new system functionalities and raise IT requirements for bug fixing or system enhancements when possible.
- Participate in Transversal projects
- Trade support experience with interest rates and swaps (futures and options would also be an advantage)
- MarkitWire and Murex would be an advantage But will also consider other systems such as Bloomberg
- Excellent product knowledge
- Good Excel skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply before 12/09/2019 @9am and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business