Lead - Work Place Services and Infrastructure
IT lead, Infrastructure Manager, Technical Manager
We are looking for
- Experience with supporting and changing Work Place Services and Infrastructure
- Experience with managing IT Vendors in delivering end-to-end services
- Develops individuals and teams and maintains a high level of performance, taking into account teams can work at different locations, countries and time zones
- Management responsibility for 7-10 Engineers sharing passion and expert knowledge in one of the fields of the IT Area
- Highly proficient at identifying international market trends that may impact the way of working of IT professionals, and able to adopt and implement these trends
- Highly proficient at helping the organisation structure complex engineering issues so they can be completely redesigned, rather than improved incrementally: technology, development methodologies, end-to-end testing, Identity and Access Management
- A competent Engineer and has the education and professional certifications required for this function.
- Achieve optimal results by empowering people and giving them responsibility, at the same
- Have a keen IT market focus: you are passionate about major trends in the way of working including, for example, Lean IT, continuous delivery, cloud processes, etc.
- Experience in developing and implementing IT policy
- Focused on collaboration: sets aside own ego in the interests of achieving the best results - helps others to achieve success
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.