Lead Agile Transformation Consultant
Banks and financial services firms are turning to Agile to deliver their digital future. Capco is excited to be growing its Agile practice to support our clients agendas. As an Agile Transformation Consultant, you will be driving strategic thinking, Agile coaching, transformation journeys and scaling of Agile development practices, across a range of projects and clients. You will be responsible for understanding the client's needs and Agile journey, progressing Agile thought leadership and working in collaboration with client to create an Agile mindset shift in their organisation.
We are seeking people with a strong Agile background across a range of agile scaling and agile delivery approaches. We are seeking expertise across domains (banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management) to help deliver a range of projects in the UK. Capco are recruiting Consultants to Senior Managers to expand our practice.
Candidates should have proven delivery capability in the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of the one (or more) Agile methodologies, with experience in leading agile delivery from inception to outcomes
- In-depth knowledge and experience of scaling Agile using one or more methodologies (such as SAFe, Scrum-of-Scrums, Disciplined Agile, etc)
- Experience in Agile coaching and/or training
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and ability to articulate Agile transformation journeys and outcomes
- Strong facilitations skills
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Be a mentor. Keen sense of developing, building and coaching Agile among peers
- Agile certifications is advantageous, particularly in scaled agile approaches (e.g. SAFe).