Learning & Development Consultant
L&D Co-ordinator Role Summary:
We're looking for an L&D Champion
to take the lead in identifying, developing and delivering great learning and development opportunities, which will help the growth and expansion of BGC Partners and all entities.
The role reports into the Head of Learning and Development, Graduate and Lateral Recruitment for EMEA & APAC. You will be responsible for increasing employee learning and development for BGC, Cantor Fitzgerald, Fenics, GFI and associated businesses across EMEA. Key responsibilities:
Skills / experience required: Essential:
- Optimise use of learning management system and utilise to ensure accurate records held within business to meet regulatory requirements and business objectives.
- Admin responsibility for e-learning platforms
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of information
- Manage and analyse data to provide track KPIs and enable improvement
- Liaise with Procurement and external Suppliers to enable effective delivery and monitor spend on learning and development
- Manage and optimise the certification and authorisation processes
- Plan and manage delivery of all off job training activities
- Effective communication and guidance, as first point of contact, for off job learning activity.
- Support delivery of learning as appropriate e.g. short training session, e-learning, Welcome Day
- To be responsible for all aspects of the learning & development administration to include liaising with venues and providers for bookings, administration and purchase orders
- Inform providers of the correct attendee list and relevant personal requirements i:e dietary
- Ensure that the correct communications for employees, managers and providers are maintained for training requests
- Providing the correct training materials (if required)
- Maintain employee records to reflect their accurate training history to date.
- To administrate and assist with the annual audit and provide the appropriate stakeholders with accurate and timely information
- Provide accurate timely reporting on all learning programmes
- Act as support contact for queries for group/regional learning programmes relating to bookings, progression updates, processes or system
- Be the administrative first point of contact for all internal and external L&D queries and requirements
Nice to Have:
- Excellent administration and IT skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of working in large complex organization within L&D
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Any relevant HR qualifications
- CIPD/BPS Psychometric certification is desirable, but not essential
- Problem solving - proven ability to take complex business requirements and translate these into tangible, workable and commercially smart solutions leveraging best practice tools and techniques
- Commercial awareness - demonstrated ability to see, understand and advise on resourcing matters from a business perspective, establishing credibility, trust and respect from Senior Management
- Analytical - ability to understand and respond to complex problems, draw and present the right insight and recommendations effectively.
- Proven ability to thrive in a complex matrix environment, collaborate effectively with broader HR teams and galvanise support for projects, bringing people together to deliver.
- High levels of self-awareness and committed to personal development with a growth mindset