A huge player in the Commodities and Financial Services arena is seeking a strong Technical Accountant to support their Legal Entity Control function and wider Finance team as the business gears up for a highly acquisitive H2.
twentyAI is partnered with a leading technology enabled liquidity market maker, who is a significant player in the commodities and wider financial services arena.
The business is experiencing strong organic growth and is highly acquisitive, with multiple high profile acquisitions planned for the coming months. Off the back of this growth they are seeking to hire a Legal Entity Controller, who will have oversight over their UK and Asian entities.
- Preparation of financial statements under a range of accounting standards including IFRS, US GAAP and Singapore GAAP.
- Monthly reviews across Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Management report preparation on monthly basis
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Transfer pricing calculations
- Assistance with year end audit and liaising with external auditors
- Various Ad hoc duties around technical accounting and acquisition responsibilities
- ACA qualified accountant (Big 4 preferred but not essential)
- Strong technical accounting and analytics capabilities
- Strong grasp of IFRS
- Experience preparing audited financial statements
- Keen eye for improving and enhancing controls
- Strong Excel
- Excellent communication and comfortable handling ad hoc requests from senior management
If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org