Linux Infrastructure Engineer - SC Cleared
Linix Azure Infrastructure Engineer - need current SC clearance for immediate start on 9th Sept - London Linux Azure Infrastructure Engineers
- Someone who understands Red Hat Linux and is interested in learning more in that space
- Someone who can work fully autonomous and at pace, raises issues in a timely manner and also comes up with options to solve those
- Specific areas of scope:
- Linux Logical Volume Manager
- Linux filesystem EXT4
- Linux permissions
- Linux system and fstab
- Experienced and proactive Linux engineer to help us design, build, test and migrate applications from Solaris / SPARC to RHEL 7.
- All round Linux / virtual infrastructure / storage / networks experience needed, good teamworking and troubleshooting skills essential, some Solaris exposure would be useful but not mandatory.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.