Loan Servicing Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
This role sits within the overall Loans Administration team at Wells Fargo International Operations. The team member will perform day-to-day activities and operations for the On-boarding team, as well as any ad-hoc tasks that arise.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with origination teams across multiple locations, reviewing complex deal structure, legal and ancillary documents for operational compatibility across our Bilateral, Participation and Agency lending portfolios, ensuring compliance with the bank's internal policies and guidelines.
- Coordinating with the Loans Administration and Agency teams regarding all aspects of new and ongoing documentation issues.
- Oversight of deal builds in Loan IQ and production of deal overview sheets for Loans / Agency teams, & approval of same when completed by lower level team members
- Provide assistance to relationship manager in execution and closure of transactions.
- Ensure all compliance related requirements are completed for each new transactions and clients (KYC + any other documents required internally).
- Answering ad-hoc syndicate, borrower and internal queries.
- Regularly update and maintain internal databases and management information systems.
- Complete internal procedures as required to set up clients for specific products, ensuring all procedures comply with government regulations and company policies.
- Liaise with various internal departments (esp. credit control department and back office) to ensure smooth transactions execution, booking and reporting.
- Timely collection and distribution of financial information and related correspondence to syndicate lenders.
- Keep the Head of Loan Onboarding team abreast of on-going issues and escalation points.
- Support the teams focus on continuous improvement and challenge the status quo.
- Assist is the control framework completion & roll out across the London Loan Operations team
- Assist/lead/represent the London Loan Ops team on any onboarding related projects, which will have an impact on the onboarding team's processing.
- Keep up-to-date with industry changes affecting loan documentation and product via the LMA/LSTA websites and attendance to relevant seminars.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Extensive experience in reviewing, facilitating and managing new and revised Loan Facility documentation with a strong familiarity of products and structuring awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards relating to documentation and credit practices including extensive knowledge and understanding of Loan Market Association (LMA) and Loan Syndications & Trading Association (LSTA) facility documentation.
- Client focused with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Individual accountability and ownership.
- Strong teamwork orientation. Role modeling flexibility working across product and relationship teams in both strategic and network client arena.
- Experience of Loan IQ, Debt Domain and Intralinks preferable.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.