A Global Investment Bank is looking to secure a Head of Financial Crime to be based here in London. The SMF17 will have previously held the control function with another financial services firm
A Global Investment Bank is looking to secure a Head of Financial Crime to be based here in London. The SMF17 will have previously held the control function with another financial services firm.
- Participation in driving strategy with key business areas to ensure the function is scalable, efficient and able to support the Financial Crime Compliance obligations.
- Act as the key point of contact for regulatory bodies regarding all topics related to Financial Crime.
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance/SMF16.
- Gap analysis on UK business Financial Crime policies against Law and regulatory guidance
- Be able to liaise with key stakeholders globally including board-level members.
- Participate and drive key governance and committee meetings
- Able to still get their hands dirty with high profile escalations when required.
- 10+ years' experience in Financial Services with at least 5+years in Investment Banking financial crime
- Strong AML, Sanctions and ABC experience
- Understanding KYC requirements and key risks to the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.