Madison Pearl has been exclusively mandated by one of the most respected private equity firms in the Middle East to hire an exceptional Managing Director for their London office. The client has a long track record of successfully investing globally. This is a unique opportunity to build a team and to deploy capital into funds and private equity opportunities in Asia, Europe and the USA.
As part of a collaborative global Private Investments team, the Investment Managing Director’s primary responsibility will be to source, analyze, and disseminate information regarding all aspects of co-investments for implementation in client portfolios.
- Serve as a key resource on the Private Investments team regarding co-investment opportunities. In collaboration with colleagues, originate, analyze, and recommend co-investments.
- Source and evaluate co-investment opportunities. Lead meetings with general partners, management teams, and other relevant professionals in pursuit of co-investments.
- Complete written assessments and recommendations utilized by our clients and colleagues to support investment decisions. This includes concise commentaries summarizing opportunities, in depth investment recommendation memos, due diligence reports, and other periodic research exploring current topics of interest in the co-investment arena.
- Lead reference calls regarding co-investment opportunities and market views with industry participants.
- Serve as a resource to colleagues and clients seeking current information on co-investment opportunities, including data and analysis.
- Work directly with clients to build out their co-investment programs, which can include governance, strategy development, sourcing, pacing, exposures, and oversight.
- Monitor market trends and contribute to C|A’s thought leadership in this area.
- MBA or CFA strongly preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience and familiarity with direct investing and/or co-investments
- Experience sourcing, evaluating, and negotiating private equity transactions
- Demonstrated analytical skills and strong written and oral communication skills
- Significant experience performing complex financial analysis, modeling, and company valuations, including discounted cash flow and comparable company analyses
- Ability to assign priorities to multiple requests for information, while ensuring integrity, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills
- Ability to lead and build a team.