A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk Control and Process function and will be predominately responsible for the Market Risk Analysis within their Global Credit business.
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk Control and Process function and will be predominately responsible for the Market Risk Analysis within their Global Credit Business.
The Market Risk Analyst will need the following experience:
- Thorough understanding of risk management metrics such as VaR, sVaR, PVBP, RWA, IRC and Stress Testing and ability to explain the end to end processes.
- Understand key risk factors for Credit, Rates, IR products and how they are measured.
- Knowledge of the sensitivities of the main vanilla products: FX forward, bonds, IR Swap, CDS
- Experience of related banking areas, e.g. Product Control and/or Market Risk Management
- Quantitative Educational background.
- Minimum 18 months experience within Investment Banking post education (Masters) within a Market Risk focused domain.
This is a critical role for the Investment Bank, so please upload your updated resume as soon as possible and give me a call.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales