My client, a global investment management organisation, are looking to hire a Marketing Executive in London. Working as part of a team of 7, you will be responsible for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates, automates and maintains marketing collateral as required, ensuring materials are aligned with the business’ strategy and objectives across all EMEA and Asia Pacific offices.
- Serves as the primary contact with our IT and Data partners to facilitate the receipt and use of data.
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Compliance to review and obtain approvals of referenced materials.
- Works closely with U.S. marketing services team to ensure alignment of marketing outputs.
- Specific focus around real estate Marketing collateral
- Respond to internal and external inquiries (i.e., performance, country/sector allocation, portfolio holdings, and portfolio characteristics) for various investment strategies across the businesses affiliates.
- Develop relationships with individuals at all levels within the firm in order to gain a strong understanding of the organization and the ability to develop specialized content.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related functions and ad-hoc projects as required.
- If required, update/maintain qualitative and quantitative information in databases and assist with survey submissions.