Marketing Manager - Award Winning Recruitment Firm
Our next stage in our growth is recruiting a Marketing Manager. This is a growth critical hire as we are looking for someone to own our brand awareness and drive that brand into social media, pushing content and driving revenue growth. You will be joining an award winning and growing recruitment firm, in a very collabroative and vibrant office. Responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from creation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic channels like content creation, content curation, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Devising weekly Jobs of the Week, Candidates of the Week videos.
- Creating Blogs, and Vlogs on a weekly basis .
The following skills / experience is required:
- Designing PowerPoint presentations and bid/tender/proposal documents that will have impact and increase our chances of winning new business.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + package Location: London
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and portfolio of previous work.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively, devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Glassdoor).
- Strong experience in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Perfect communication skills in English (native verbal & written).
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager position, don't be shy, apply, and get in touch!