Pzena Investment Management is a global investment management firm that employs a long-term classic value investment approach. Since we began managing assets in 1996, our solid return record and reputation for business integrity, research excellence, and devotion to our investment philosophy has led to significant growth in our business. Our investment philosophy is simple: buy good businesses when they go on sale. We manage over $37 billion in assets for leading corporate, public, and individual clients.
Our London office was established in 2015 to service the UK, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and is a key growth area for the firm. Our global team of approximately 11512 employees is mostly based in our headquarters in New York City, with another office in Australia. We seek partners, not just employees, at every level in the firm and are looking for an exceptional new teammate to grow with us.
You will directly support the EMEA Sales & Marketing team, while interacting and coordinating with the Marketing, Legal & Compliance teams based in NY and the European/UK Compliance entities. You possess a positive and tactful demeanor, professional presence, and strong writing, communication and analytical skills. You help create a collaborative working environment while demonstrating responsiveness, accountability, initiative and good judgment.
You will be one of two people providing marketing & client service support to the EMEA team in London. Your responsibilities will include:
Sales Support – 60-70% per month
- Be an internal point of contact for all client, consultant and prospect requests and communications within the EMEA region, providing backup and support to your colleague
- Navigate the firm’s resources to collect information and respond to requests
- Interacting with clients and prospects for scheduling and information requests in timely fashion both orally and written
- Provide compliance approved marketing and sales materials to support the sales effort.
- Develop, coordinate and distribute monthly/quarterly client reports (i.e. commentaries, statements, audits and questionnaires) within agreed deadlines
Data Management and Analysis – 20-30% per month
- Update and maintain relevant information in Salesforce with the Sales team, and monitor and update Salesforce and certain consultant databases
- Proactively maintain Pzena information on fund and institutional databases
- Monitor search activity and alert the team/respond to any appropriate tender requests
- Develop analysis on markets, trends in flows, search activity, competitors, etc., using available and new sources
- Assist with special projects and tasks
Administrative Support – 10% per month
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms including any catering, audio/videoconference set up where necessary
- Answer phones, maintain calendars, mail, etc. as necessary
- Submit expense reports
- Prepare marketing materials
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
- College Degree (preferred) or relevant financial services experience
- Up to 3 years relevant sales support experience
- Understanding of investment management is preferred
- IMC, or interest in obtaining an IMC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Interpersonal Skills—is a collaborative team player who is highly professional, open to ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things, to be a self-starter and to roll up their sleeves with the team to do what it takes to get the job done well
- Communication—speaks clearly and persuasively, is concise and professional, and creates polished and complete documents, ensures top quality work product, presents data effectively
- Analytical Skills—excellent knowledge of excel and experience of using data to address complex client/prospect questions and to enhance our sales effort
- Diligence and Attention to Detail—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality control of all work product
- Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work requirements, manages multiple priorities and is able to deal with change
- Dependability—is consistently a productive and positive team member, responds to direction and developmental feedback and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Results Oriented ‐ understands and analyzes work product, applies critical thinking to ensure accuracy of deliverables and is resourceful
- Willingness to analyze, innovate and improve work flow processes and a desire to develop a solid understanding of our business and service offerings
- Language skills –proficiency with European languages such as German or French is an advantage
Pzena Investment Management is an equal opportunity employer. We value all forms of diversity. We believe that multiple points of view, from different backgrounds and experiences, contributes positively to our culture and work.
To apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2623959