Role Purpose Fusion is a major programme that will re-engineer all of the HOST Financial Management processes, ensuring that it is able to provide transparency and insight into their charges and also meet any future organisational changes and regulatory requirements. BA role support the Procurement & Expenses workstream, to provide detailed analysis and develop requirements documentation and create detailed process maps for the business to review.
- Support and implement global Procurement Design alignment, facilitating the delivery of identified changes to global procurement design.
- Ensuring the Procurement and Expenses system and processes effectively address HSBC's functional and business process needs from an intercompany recharge and P&E perspective.
- Business process modelling (BPM) and design for the Procurement & Expenses functionality using the Fusion platform.
- Planning and facilitate workshops and meetings with SMEs to discuss and further define requirements as needed.
- Development of Business and Functional Specification Documents.
- Functional analysis, process and operational design, supporting the technical solution architects, interpretation of requirements, contribution around change and implementation approach for impacted stakeholders.
- Management of interdependencies across other Fusion modules and legacy systems.
- Provide consultation of procurement content to be configured in Fusion.
- Understanding of Oracle supplier data requirements.
- Engagement with key stakeholders to playback analysis output.
- Act as the Point of Contact (POC) for the Fusion Core Solution team to review Solution design (global template), Design variations, CR requests & Design Authority.
- Facilitate senior stakeholder discussions; obtain support from and influence stakeholders for changes including requirements, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
Work with the wider programme team and workstream Lead on issue management and resolution
- Global Procurement Transformation projects delivery experience.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes - particularly P2P with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Strong understanding of P2P process integration and common B2B interface methods and protocols
- Experience of working with a Supplier Network, ideally Tradeshift
- Experience of end-to-end design, build and test of purchasing interfaces with particular focus on Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Experience working with Supplier / Vendor Relationship Management teams and other Procurement teams
- Experience of working in large, complex, multi-functional programmes is essential
- Experience of working with Oracle P2P modules (or other ERP systems), preferably Oracle Fusion with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Experience of building relationships with technology and design teams
- Good understanding of financial accounting principles.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and outcome focused approach
- Solid experience of supporting the development of business-facing material
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- The ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
- A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- Flexible worker who demonstrates adaptability
Ability to use Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Ability to use process mapping tools e.g. Visio