A new position has arisen for a Part-Time Compliance Consultant under a 12 months Fixed-Term Contract at a Compliance Consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have a broad capability to:
- Provide regulatory advice to clients and and draft compliance manuals and policies
- Actively provide support to other members of the team
- Draft the FCA application for the companies who are seeking the authorization, including business plan, financial projections and a comprehensive set of compliance documents
- Visit clients on a periodic basis in order to review the compliance monitoring undertaken and policies etc.
- Handle a discussion with the client regarding any regulatory concerns and assist with problem solving
- Be able to present an opinion and findings in a clear and concise manner at both staff and senior management level
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in either a regulated environment, legal or other professional services firm in the financial sector
- Good knowledge of FCA handbook
- Relevant understanding of current UK regulations including MIFID II
- CISI or equivalent qualification will be highly considered
- Strong motivation to learn and to be part of a proactive team
Please email if you would like to know more.