Power BI - Data Visualisation / MI Reporting Consultant. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets client with a major change and technology programme portfolio and have an opportunity for Data Visualisation / MI Reporting Specialist to help improve to improve the transparency and meaningfulness of management information for the portfolio using Power BI.
As a Data Visualisation / MI Reporting Consultant you will be responsible for the creating of meaningful dashboards and visualisations on the status and progress of programme delivery, costs, risks, and other metrics, for consumption by senior management. This will principally be undertaken within Power BI, so requires an individual with a strong understanding of Power BI how to get the most out of its visualisation capabilities for the business.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years in management information dashboarding for senior management consumption
- 3+ years Power BI experience with additional experience in similar data visualisation tools
- Solid technical background in SQL, Excel and related technologies
- Business analysis skills – can work with stakeholders to understand dashboard requirements
- Autonomous individual who can work independently to achieve set goals
- Financial services experience is preferred for this role
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £450-500/day contract role based London initially for six months.