Practioner Sales Director
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and new ground-breaking technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong dedication to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 hard-working, respected employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and exciting new future.
Wipro's depth and breadth in IT Infrastructure and Cloud technologies make us the preferred partner in many of our client's digital transformation journey. Our investment in proprietary tools and technologies, a comprehensive partner ecosystem, skills in emerging technologies like software-defined everything, opensource, DevOps, IoT ensure that we are a one stop shop for all Cloud and IT infrastructure needs. Wipro's Cloud and infrastructure services takes operational efficiency to a new level though HOLMES™, our cognitive automation platform.
With over 700 clients, more than 30,000 infrastructure professionals, and integrated ServiceNXT™ operation centres, we are uniquely positioned to help our clients accelerate their digital journey. Job Description - Can you do this?
We believe this standout individual would identify, craft, and research a Territory to create and implement Sales Strategies within our Infrastructure Services Business.
You would plan to approach and engage with significant accounts in the region.
You will work in a fun collegiate environment with the global vertical Leadership and Teams.
We would need you to know and understand your dynamic landscape across your area and Customers.
We would want you to nurture and care for an accurate forecast and that it is maintained in the Wipro Sales tool across the portfolio.
Relay status updates weekly or more often if required.
Proudly achieve signings and revenue streams - success and rewards will come in the form of regular closing and handling an expanding pipeline of New Business
You will lead by example through an ability to present Wipro Global Infrastructure Services full portfolio, experience and value proposition in person and on-line to C-level Partners. This will be natural.
Be a fun, personable, inspirational Champion and present Wipro innovation and thought Leadership at Industry forums and conferences.
Love your work either autonomously or hand in hand, in a structured matrix organization, with Wipro services Line leaders
Demonstrate agility and bring the most creative solutions to the target accounts Skills and experience
- You will have validated and commendable experience in Sales
- Have a track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
- Shown leadership & initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts, including prospecting, negotiating & closing deals;
- Validated experience and success in driving long tern annuity deals in technology services;
- Positive High-energy Sales superstar with a 'Hunter' sales approach;
- Well-connected with positive relationships with key decision makers & influencers in your area.
- Possess a deep understanding of the Global Infrastructure Services sector, its challenges, solutions being offered in the UK,Ireland and Europe Region, logistics & operations business processes, innovations proposed and in progress;
- Love interaction and discussions of industry level issues with numerous C-level Executives.
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are all committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behaviour including violence and sexual harassment