A leading retail and institutional investment manager is actively looking for a Presentations Specialist to take ownership for all sales and product presentations as part of a small team.
A leading retail and institutional investment manager is actively looking for a Presentations Specialist to take ownership for all sales and product presentations as part of a small team. Offering the chance to build strong relationships with investment teams and become a subject matter expert, this is a fantastic opportunity for presentations professionals to further develop their careers. Based in offices in Central London.
Presentations Specialist's key marketing responsibilities:
- Content production - maintain content for client presentations, pitchbooks, sales aides and educational literature to support sales efforts
- Bespoke Presentations Production - working closely with sales and investment teams to produce engaging and digestible content from scratch for prospect client meetings, product launches, and client events.
- Data management - sourcing data from internal teams, including investment, product and operations teams, as well as online tools including Morningstar and Financial Express, to put together fund performance information, graphs and charts
- Compliance management - working closely with internal teams to ensure the smooth and efficient sign off of content for the sales team
- Relationship Management - working with internal stakeholders daily to understand their needs and to
- Ad hoc support - as part of the marketing team
Presentations Specialist's background and previous experience:
- Experience in investment management marketing, ideally with direct presentations production, client servicing or reporting experience
- Experience working across traditional asset classes including fixed income, equities and multi-assets
- IMC qualification preferred but by no means essential
- Skilled writer and communicator with fluent English
- Numerate and analytical with excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills and high attention to detail
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop would be highly beneficial
- Ability to multi-task and willingly take on further responsibilities on an ad hoc basis as part of a small team
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
£35,000-45,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits package + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.