A global asset manager is looking for a Product Development Executive to join their development team based in the City. This individual will be responsible for product management projects, fund oversight & accounting, documentation and sales support. product management, fund administration, fund accounting, sales support, factsheets, PRIIPS
- Responsible for sales reporting and related databases.
- Review & maintenance of fee and rebate payments calculated by the fund administrator.
- Reporting tasks for investors within the funds and for sub-distributors and other distribution partners.
- Assist with factsheet production.
- Maintenance of fund related data for internal and external use in openfunds format.
- Creation and maintenance of European MIFID and PRIIPS templates (EMT and EPT).
- Point of contract for service providers to calculate transaction costs under MIFID II regulation and for swing pricing purposes.
- Review of financial statements of fund vehicles and management companies.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly numerate
- Highly developed IT skills especially Excel & VBA, preferably MS Access database experience.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation ability
- Good people/communication skills and excellent written and spoken English
- Strong with Microsoft Office