We are working with a top-tier asset manager who is looking for an ambitious project manager to join the team as they continue to dominate the market. This role will see the successful candidate working within one of top performing teams in the business to shape and influence project roadmaps.
The role requires strong understanding of project management techniques combined with knowledge of the capital requirements surrounding financial services, particularly the insurance space. This role will support the strategic programme manager on various projects and initiatives across the business on ‘as required’ basis. The successful candidate will sit within the capital actuarial team and be heavily involved in the businesses capital planning going forward.
- Define and run projects that will support the delivery of the commitments of the RL Capital Actuarial team and other projects as determined by the Strategic Programme Manager.
- To include planning, resource management, progress reporting, cost tracking, prioritisation oversight and the maintenance of required project documentation and tools.
- Support status reporting across individual projects, and provide analysis and aggregate reporting across the range of tasks being undertaken across relevant projects.
- Provide assistance with development of project documentation and project planning presentations for use in communication to project stakeholders and RL senior management.
- Help ensure the fair allocation of work across the resources involved in delivering the relevant projects, in a way which is motivational and contributes to the overall efficiency of the team.
- Where relevant, supporting on specific activities and / or deliverables of relevant projects.
- Contributing to the overall successful delivery of relevant projects.
- Proven analytical ability, particularly for project reporting, and presenting data in an easily digestible format for communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to synthesise complex / detailed information to distil key messages appropriate for senior audiences
- Ability to add value to projects by understanding what is being delivered, the implications of the risks and issues, helping to identify and deliver solutions
- The ideal candidate will enjoy working with a wide range of people, and be comfortable being in an environment where plans can change rapidly
- Well-rounded with energy, personal impact and robust personality with the ability to quickly build rapport
- Able to use a range of approaches to win active support and commitment to a desired course of action
Eligibility to work in the UK
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com