Programme Manager (Change / Transformation) - Technology
Job Description: Programme Manager (Change / Transformation) - Technology / IT
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different. About Capco
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. We are/have:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The Programme Manager is responsible for successful delivery of new large complex client programmes or rescuing existing Programmes. Such Programmes include technology transformation, technology assurance and service transformation.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Professional experience is important. But it's paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage. Skills & Expertise
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Technology background with early career hands on technical experience e.g. systems developer, systems engineer, database administrator,
- Leading large teams of 50+ people both Onshore and Offshore and with budgets of £10m+
- Planning and designing the Programme. Actively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions as appropriate
- Quality assurance and overall integrity of the programme/Programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the Programme; and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate technical and specialist standards
- Ensuring that the delivery of new products or services from the Programmes is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the Programme plan and Programme governance arrangements
- Working effectively with third party suppliers and strong Vendor Relationship Management, by building good relationships but also to control them to deliver and take ownership of their issues
- Change Management Methodology - proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Turning dysfunctional delivery teams in to performing teams that can deliver
- Business Development: experience of growing a business unit within the technology industry; or Business Development within a consultancy.
- Robust understanding of the design process and delivery framework to implement new tech solutions into complex business infrastructure.
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer:
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.