A major commodities trading firm are looking for a project manager on an initial 12-month contract to manage a portfolio of compliance, governance and operational risk projects whilst collaborating with key business stakeholders and influencing core business strategy.
A globally established commodities trading firm that has extensive exposure across the globe. FTSE100 listed, they are continually expanding their operations and leveraging the latest technology to improve their ability to maximise their client value whilst reducing their net impact on the planet. Eager to expand further, they are looking for the best industry talent to join their team to execute their long-term growth plans.
- Project manage a portfolio of compliance, governance and operational risk projects.
- Build effective working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Assist with all EMIR regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to agree priorities, scope, requirements, design and delivery plan for key projects.
- Manage a team of Business Analysts, Developers and Quality Assurance resources to deliver agreed objectives.
- Track status and manage RAID items when necessary.
- Project management experience across a commodity trading environment essential.
- Experience of Agile delivery methodology.
- Good knowledge of physical bulk commodity trading.
- Good knowledge or regulatory and compliance frameworks, including EMIR.