Project Manager – Cyber Remediation (CBEST) – Financial Services. A niche consulting firm are assisting a major financial markets clearing house in remediating their cyber security capability relating to gaps in their capabilities when assessed against the CBEST framework. They require a technical project manager to structure, plan and execute on a portfolio of technical fixes and changes to bring their cyber defences in line with the regulatory framework.
This will involve utilising a technical background in cyber security and technology infrastructure as well as a structured project management capability and previous experience on remediation programmes, ideally relating to regulatory frameworks.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years cyber and IT security experience within large global multi-national firms
- Strong technical understanding of cyber security and IT security
- Experience on regulatory remediation projects, CBEST ideal but not required
- Proven project management experience and a track record of delivery.
- Financial services experience, ideally financial markets, preferred
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £500-£550/day role based London initially for six months.