Project Manager / Business Analyst for Credit Suisse Digital
- You a challenging role in our Digitalization International team within Credit Suisse Digital Program in London within our division International Wealth Management (IWM).
- A platform for you to actively support the Overall Program Manager for Credit Suisse Digital Program e.g. by supporting and driving the rollout of the Credit Suisse Digital app to further IWM locations or implement new features and enhancements to the app.
- A chance for you to get deep insights into the Fintech area and learning opportunities to study how technological innovations are changing the way we are doing business going forward.
- You the responsibility to build and maintain detailed project plans, track program relevant milestones, monitor and comment program risks and to contribute to various reporting and STC documentations in order to keep senior business partners informed about the progress of the program.
- A unique opportunity for you to liaise with key business partners to determine priorities and requirements and drive implementation to completion in collaboration with the project streams.
- A platform which gives you the opportunity to build and maintain good relationships with key business partners across markets and business areas within a first class organization with state-of-the-art professional standards.
- A very multi-cultural environment within you will be working with a highly dedicated and experienced team of qualified individuals within a fast paced and diverse international setting close to the business which offers you opportunities to develop your personal and professional skillset.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- University degree or post-graduate studies.
- At least 3 years of experience as Project Manager or Consulting related function within Wealth Management.
- Experience in other complex programs would be an asset.
- Profound interest in Fintech is a must - existing experience would be highly appreciated.
- An adaptive and content driven mindset paired with flexibility, dedication and self-motivation which makes you a standout colleague which has a strong focus on clients' needs.
- Sound project management skills which enables you to run part of the program in very independent manner.
- Balanced personality able to cope with stressful situations and always willing to focus and commit for the benefit of the program and our clients.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, language skills German are beneficial.
- Profound knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.