My client - a fixed income trading platform provider are looking for a QA Analyst to join their growing team.
This role is responsible for:
- Supporting and managing offshore QA team members for project delivery.
- Designing test suites for automation in order to validate functional and non-functional requirements.
- Maintaining and improving existing regression test suites
- Planning test phases and creating QA Strategy documents
- Keeping up to date with new developments and strategies within their area and the general IT marketplace.
- Offering ideas, advice and support with regard to improvement initiatives within the team.
- To do what is necessary to ensure all personal tasks are completed on schedule.
- Perform any other duties as reasonably required by the QA Manager, if necessary outside office hours and, very occasionally, at weekends.
- Working closely with business analysts, developers and operations staff.
- 3+ QA experience.
- 2+ experience in the financial sector.
- 2+ automated testing experience.
- Experience working with offshore teams.