Quality Assurance Analyst
The QA Tester will be responsible for testing trading platforms verifying core functionality, data accuracy, performance, and STP. Successful candidates must have excellent Quality Assurance experience in testing trading platforms in the Fixed Income markets. The role requires a strong ability to work independently and coordinate testing efforts with various groups including Development, Support, and Business.
Write test scenarios and test scripts based upon Product specification documents and business user interactions as well as create test scenarios based on understanding of systems in order to Integration testing, regression test, new functionality and stress/performance conditions
- Build test repository and document all test cases
- Create automated test cases where possible
- Document test progress and incident tracking
- Perform functional, integration, and performance testing of trading applications
- Execute test cases and execution suites
- Track issues found during SIT and throughout QA lifecycle
- Setup test environment and configuration files to perform integration testing
- Use database scripts to execute and validate trade data
- 3-10 years testing experience with exposure to Real Time Trading Systems.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience in SQL query writing
- Good understanding of the Credit Market and general Fixed Income is a must
- Hands on experience in testing Fixed Income Trading Systems.
- Repo or Credit bonds preferable
- Good understanding of Test Life Cycle and SDLC
- Good working knowledge of application integration and testing
- Good Knowledge of Automated testing
- Good understanding of scripting languages
- Knowledge of FIX and usage of Verifix or similar tools advantageous
- Hands on experience in testing trade reporting and billing systems is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work under pressure and delivery under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Energetic, enthusiastic and flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid relationships with business users and customers in IT.
- Team player, but able to work under own initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills, appreciation for the importance of detail. High personal work standards with a goal to achieve excellence.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Articulate with ability to communicate at all levels, both orally and in writing
- Have a proactive style, be able to follow through on commitments and understand the importance of deadlines
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .