Our client, a large institutional asset manager is looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst to join the Investment Solutions business.
This individual will be responsible for developing asset allocation proposals for a broad range of clients.
- Development of asset allocation proposals for a broad range of clients
- Formulate new ideas for research and investment proposal development
- Design and maintain quantitative tools
- Conduct bespoke ALM analysis for clients
- Follow industry trends and produce thought leaderships material including white papers, blogs and presentations
- Work closely with various stakeholders across the organisation to discuss technical analysis and market issues
- Relevant experience at an asset manager or investment consultancy
- Strong academic background, degree in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, engineering, economics, mathematics
- CFA or actuarial qualifications are strongly preferred
- Programming experience in Matlab, Python or R
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.