Real Returns™ UK
For the seventh successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real Returns program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented and hardworking professionals who have taken a voluntary career break. Real Returns is a paid employment program helping to facilitate a transition back into financial services. The program will run for 16 weeks, starting on March 23, 2020 and finishing July 10, 2020. The program offers:
- The opportunity to explore a return to financial services and discover what you want next from your career. We focus on transferable skill sets as well as the expertise, interests and skills gained during your career break.
- The environment to make a real impact, working on meaningful project work with clearly defined objectives, measurable goals and a framework for regular feedback.
- We provide opportunities across our businesses in London, from within our revenue generating areas, to corporate functions and technical projects in IT. We seek to offer a variety of meaningful experiences across the bank.
- A series of orientation/ training sessions to acclimate you back into the business environment. You will learn about strategic business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry, undergo executive training to improve your personal impact, and have the opportunity to refresh your technology skills.
- Support and mentorship throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience. We will pair you with a mentor who will be there to advise you before, during and after the program, as well as having the ongoing support of HR professionals and a dedicated line manager.
- A platform for you to be creative and a chance to create and craft a network with positive relationships. In addition to your peers on the program and your immediate teams you will be enabled to build powerful and supportive relationships throughout the bank, through a wide variety of networking events and speaker sessions.
- A consistent track record of professional achievements gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program
- A career break for two or more years
- You will have been at VP level or above (or equivalent) before your career break
- We will consider experience gained within Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Research, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office, Project Management, IT (technical experience - developers/ engineers etc.)
You will be competitively remunerated during the program. Your participation in the program does not guarantee employment with Credit Suisse for any period of time, including after the conclusion of the program.
Application closing date: November 8, 2019