To provide quality, timely and cost effective Office management and Premises related services to the CLS Metropark office at the highest standards.
Essential Function / major duties and responsibilities of the job
- First point of contact for all visitors and almost all queries staff have. All interactions should be handled in the most professional manner possible
- Manage all customer requests and issue resolution to the highest quality, ensuring their complete satisfaction.
- Ensure that CLS office and conference rooms are always clean, tidy and well presented.
- Troubleshoot Video Conference and meeting room issues along with the Helpdesk team.
- Maintain CLS staff vehicle list.
- Arrange and manage all aspects of incoming and outgoing mail and couriers. Maintain the Courier log books to ensure proper tracking and billing.
- Manage and inform all relevant parties of any incidents and update the Incident Tracker.
- Work closely with all business units to assist with their HXO requirements (i.e. food orders, conference room queries, etc.)
- Carry out other duties, as directed by Manager, within the general scope of the Job Description.
- Perform Reception duties and responsibilities to ensure coverage at all times, planning in advance where possible for absence from the office (including vacation) and ensuring that contingency is in place for any unplanned absence.
- Greet all employees and visitors in a professional, friendly and respectful manner.
- Own, manage and maintain a detailed working knowledge of all reception and Workplace Services duties where applicable.
- Manage the reception calendar and meeting rooms calendars, ensuring there are no conflicts.
- Deal with enquires and bookings of meeting rooms. Provide a full service for meetings booked. Connecting Video & Audio meeting room calls. Ordering of food requests. Set up rooms requiring teas, coffees and food requests. Ensure all rooms are kept clean and tidy. Update of telephone directories for all meeting rooms on a regular basis.
- Answer all calls, deal with queries and ensure all calls are transferred as requested
- Upload CLS daily statistics.
- Manage meeting room calendars. Assist as needed with connecting Audio / Video calls and WebEx meetings.
- Work closely with IT Helpdesk to manage the CLS Global Address Telephone Directory
- Manage all UK Service Now visitor tickets raised. Issue daily CLS visitor Wi-Fi logins.
- Notify employee when their visitors arrive.
- Maintain visitor and vendor logs books.
- Send weekly New Starter and Visitor email
- Deal with all incoming courier deliveries and ensure collection by staff. Arrange for all outgoing couriers and maintain the Courier log books.
- Deal with all courier related issues.
- Arrange and manage all aspects regarding international internal mail. Sort all such incoming mail. Deal with all International, Special and registered post.
- Assist with requests for food orders & refreshments, however overall responsibility remains with the requester.
- Deal with all aspects of parking allocations. Maintain CLS staff vehicle list and car park access requests.
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of all Workplace Services and security related policies and procedures.
- Notify building security of daily visitors.
- Register UK visitors within Service Now and New York visitors in their Building Management Online System (out of hours).
- Deal with any queries for door access and replacement passes on CCure Access Control Systems.
- Issuing of CLS passes for staff and contractors when required and ensure all such passes are returned on a daily basis and accounted for fully.
- Assign Hot Desks for all CLS visiting employees.
- Liaise with Building Management regarding building related maintenance issues.
- Identify opportunities to improve office space, storage and reduce costs to maximize efficiency.
- Work with Workplace Services Manager to Ensure that all desks are appropriately set up, cleaned and ready for use.
- Participate in creating and updating premises-related documentation.
- Have a general knowledge of Workplace Services operations, including HVAC, UPS, generator and EACS.
- Contact person for cleaning contract. Fortnightly walkabout and meeting with Account Manager. Check all cleaner daily log/completion sheets. Ordering of cleaning materials.
- Main contact for all office plant queries. Deal with all issues of visits and maintenance of plants. Check and sign off office plant maintenance visit receipts.
- Assist with the collection and retrieval of all archive boxes. Provide refresher training for CLS staff on archiving system and procedures.
- Deal with any stationery queries and order requests
- Provide staff with operational instruction when help is required.
Health & Safety
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment and ensure that CLS is compliant with Local Health & Safety and Fire Regulations
- Actively participate on the Fire Warden team and train as needed.
- Work with the Workplace Services team to provide a 24/7 response to Workplace Services related emergencies
- Provide support during BCP exercises and invocations.
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of all Workplace Services related alarms and monitoring equipment located at HXO and ensure it is fully operational, adequately serviced and maintained.
- Ensure the site is secure at all times and that emergency exit doors are secure and alarms fully functional.
- Manage all aspects of HXO card access control including creation of physical access cards to CLS premises and building lobby access (exterior doors, elevators and turnstiles) for all UK locations.
- Ensure all Leaver access cards are disabled and received when staff members leave and notify Building Management Security to disable those access cards.
- Perform monthly physical security checks against HR reports to confirm access has been removed from CCURE and Building’s card access systems.
- Address requests for door access reports and replacement cards.
- Action and close all HXO Starter / Leaver forms, extensions, visitor requests and any other HXO Service Now tickets on a daily basis.
Experience / essential and desired for successful job performance
- 5+ years of administration and/or office management experience.
- Experience working in the banking or financial services industry as a Facilities specialist.
- PC literate and able to use Office Applications to a high standard.
- Facilities management experience, including office management, health & safety, purchasing and vendor management.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent is required. University degree is preferred.