Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
We are looking for a regulatory expert to strengthen our operational set up between the individual business teams, compliance and external advisors.
The daily responsibilities will include:
What we expect
- Be the first point of contact for external advisor and internal compliance, advising the first line on public regulatory matters within a global environment.
- Undertake gap analysis of new or changing regulation for the company and translate law and regulatory obligations into dedicated action points.
- Assign the action points to respective teams including self, monitor and manage timely delivery.
- Pro-actively review and improve the first line framework.
- In collaboration with teams, document and keep up to date internal procedures related to regulatory obligations for each jurisdictions.
- Provide assistance for daily requests from first line departments.
- Educate new joiners on public markets regulations and obligations.
- Be responsible for PG ISDA process with respect to commercial and legal matters.
- Be responsible for the security disclosure process.
What we offer
- Degree in finance, law or business administration.
- Bring along 10-12 years' experience within a financial institution, law or consulting firm with business contact.
- Existing knowledge of global regulatory development.
- Experience in project and regulatory change management, handling of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding operational aspects of regulation is considered a plus.
- Entrepreneurial and international team and working environment in a growing segment of financial industry with attractive long-term perspectives.
- Long-term and challenging career opportunities.
- Flat hierarchy to support lean decision making and execution.
- Exposure to the insight of private equity business and a highly automated work environment.