An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Markets and Lending Delivery which is responsible for ensuring the regulatory reporting obligations for the Commercial Bank (CB)and Group Corporate Treasury (GCT) are met. You'll be responsible for ensuring submissions to a number of major regulators are timeous and accurate under regulations including Dodd Frank, EMIR and FCA (MiFID I & II).
The team forms part of a growing function and operates in a demanding environment, playing a pivotal role by acting as the interface between CB and various functions our business area. There is a clear focus on providing an exceptional service to external customers and regulators while attaining the highest standard of operational excellence.
This role gives you the opportunity to support a vast range of activities that span across, FX, OTC derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities and Equities which offers fantastic development prospects.
You'll benefit by working flexibly, developing personally and professionally and working collaboratively with an ambitious team to support CB Markets, bringing to life the Group's vision of Helping Britain Prosper and being the Best Bank for Clients.
In line with our strategy to be the Best Bank for Colleagues, Markets and Lending Delivery encourages a culture of professional development. You'll encounter numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond your core role responsibilities. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is an extremely important element of our colleague charter.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and ultimate resolution of partner queries, applying business insight to ensure complete provision of our end to end service
- Ownership of key client relationships taking forward issue resolution and implementing optimal solutions
- Providing a central point of contact between the CB Markets and internal support functions.
- Escalation point of queries and issues within the team, act in a timely and diligent manner
- Liaising with other partners of the Group to educate accordingly, in the ever-changing regulatory landscape, implement standard methodologies and exchange information
- Attend Market forums as a Lloyds Banking Group representative and ensuring information is being cascaded to the wider team
- Liaise with Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk teams as required to ensure Compliance frameworks are being adhered to
- Manage and support changes to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve continuous operational improvements.
- Management and development of existing business relationships with CB Markets through the provision of performance measurements and partner engagement.
- Act as Transaction Reporting SME
- Measure and report MI, KPI and KRI.
- Performance management of your team, as appropriate, setting objectives and ensuring regular 1-2-1s take place to assist development and maximise potential
- High level regulatory interest, awareness and knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Compliance frameworks
- Managerial aptitude and desire to develop others
- Excellent partnering skills and interpersonal skills to liaise with other LBG colleagues and teams as well as external clients showing integrity and a client first attitude
- Good appreciation and awareness of the internal risk and control framework, policies and procedures including audit requirements.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise BAU workflow within tight deadlines.
- Keen problem solver with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Trade and Transaction Reporting - FCA/MIFID II, CFTC, EMIR and other global regulators
Previous experience of working with Commercial Banking Markets Products is not a pre-requisite for this role, however you would be expected to achieve competency within 6 to 12 months of joining.
Core trading hours support the professional working day between 08:00 - 18:30, with the need to exhibit flexibility as the business changes.
In line with the Lloyds culture the Commercial Banking Markets Operations strives to provide an agile and flexible workplace for colleagues depending on business requirements
What do you get in return?
In addition to the competitive base salary you'll also receive:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays