Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION RELATIONSHIP ANALYST, UK
- The Position
We are currently seeking to recruit a Relationship Analyst to join our EMEA Business Development & Relationship Management Group in London. This individual will be part of the Insurance team, and will work closely with the team to support business activities with a broad range of prospects and clients in the UK/EIRE region. The successful candidate will also collaborate with Relationship Analysts in other teams as needed.
Commanding a thorough knowledge of our business, coupled with strong interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will work closely with other members of the Insurance team on client, prospect and marketing activities. They will conduct market analysis, initiate research, respond to inquiries on a wide variety of topics and, as opportunity arises, participate in prospect and client meetings.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assist the team in their efforts to maintain an effective ongoing dialogue with clients and prospects in the UK and European regions.
- Work with the managers of the team to understand the marketplace, current clients and target prospects.
- Help to build and maintain strong and effective client and prospect relationships.
- Analyse and maintain the latest industry/market information, and provide analysis on target and current prospects.
- Interact, as required, with clients, prospects and consultants, and manage any follow up.
- Work with our Client Services Team to co-ordinate Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to ensure that each RFP receives the proper and most appropriate response.
- Incorporate product knowledge, cultural awareness and business judgment to ensure optimal use of the firm's resources.
- Prepare materials for client and prospect meetings and finals presentations, and proposals for prospective clients and consultants.
- Respond to ad hoc queries, requests for reports and data, working with our Client Service Team where appropriate.
- Liaise with prospects, clients and internal parties to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ensure all client and prospect data is accurately captured and reflected via internal systems.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Have around 2-3 years of relevant professional experience, ideally gained in a similar client service/ relationship analyst role within the Investment Management industry.
- Demonstrate a high level of capital markets/investment/product knowledge, ideally across multiple asset classes.
- Have the ability to represent the investment views of the firm, as appropriate, in both informal and formal settings.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. additional language skills would be advantageous.
- Have strong academic credentials, ideally including progress towards, or willingness to undertake, a post-graduate and/or professional qualification (e.g. CFA or equivalent)
- Be comfortable with Wellington's consultative approach to relationship management and business development;
- Be self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Be a natural collaborator, who can work well in a small team
Relationship Analyst JOB FAMILY
Relationship Management LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .