A global investment management firm is expanding in London and looking for a Relationship Manager for Global Banks. The role is based in the west end and reports into the Head of Financial Institutions.
Working as part of a small high performing team, you will be responsible for the management of and growing relationships with the Global Banks. Working closely with the Sales Director, key responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with Tier 1 Global Banks across regions
- Act as the initial point of contact for clients requests and queries on the business development front
- Aid business develop and help to drive sales for the firm
- Lead face to face client meetings
- Assemble market intelligence on competitor moves and best practice
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is passionate about relationship management. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established firm that continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a client service, relationship management or a sales support role, working with financial institutions/global banks
- Client centric mindset combined with a genuine passion for investing
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Cosmopolitan personality who is at ease with different nationalities
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for working as part of a client-oriented team
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age".