I am currently working with an International Bank in the recruitment of a Risk Administrator.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Supporting Departmental Management in the monitoring of the overall Bank’s Corporate & non-Corporate business and specifically assisting in ensuring that the business is optimally managed.
- Assisting in servicing the needs of the Bank’s clients
- Assisting Risk in weekly and monthly reporting
- Assisting Risk in preparation and collation of quarterly Board papers
- Authorising & checking of static data input, including customer reviews and opening of new accounts
- Monitoring customer Reviews and Document Deficiency reports when needed
This is a challenging and busy role and requires a huge amount of attention to detail and previous experience in a client oriented financial environment is essential. In return they are offering a salary between £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits and bonus.