SBL/Repo Operations Analyst
The team is responsible for all aspects of Front Office Support, Triparty Processing, Bi-Lateral margining and trade management. Key Responsibilities
- Supporting the daily activity of the SBL Operations team
- Assessing risk through daily activity, integrating and ensuring effective risk management and issue escalation.
- Handling client queries, responsible for reconciliation and controls of complex business flows as well as the facilitation of complex business flows.
- Liaise with the Settlements teams regarding failing trades and matching issues, along with liaising with the extended team internationally
- Experience in a similar role and an understanding of Stock Borrow Loan and Repo operations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to adjust to a continually changing and fast placed environment
- You will have strong technical ability for complex issue identification and resolution with a creative solutions approach
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.