Reporting to the Transaction Reporting Manager (“TRM”)and working alongside the businesses, compliance, and IT teams, the TRA will take daily ownership of the integrity of the transaction reporting processes for CELP and CSEL and ensure that complete and accurate data is delivered to the FCA, ESMA and ACER within the prescribed timeframes, for MiFID, EMIR and REMIT reporting. The TRA will operate daily quality control checks on considerable volumes of transaction data, ensuring exceptions are verified by the relevant business units and documented accordingly.The function will be continually evolving with more business requirements and reporting regimes added in the future.
- Daily monitoring of regulatory submissions, ensuring that any exceptions are resolved by T+1 deadline.
- Accurate completion of daily control metrics to be collated and managed, with a clear understanding of spikes, issues and risks.
- Distribute metrics daily to Compliance, FO and IT teams. Taking ownership of understanding the data presenting findings and responding to audience questions in a timely manner.
- Transaction Reporting issues to be understood and articulated clearly to Business and Compliance. Issues to be managed to closure, this can be by IT fix, enhanced control or process improvement.
- Cross business communication required on a daily basis, ensuring issues are compared and not resolved on a silo basis.
- Resolution of issues at root cause – identify and analyse issues, proposing solution.
- Process Improvement – suggest and implement ways to streamline current processes to establish enhanced controls and time savings
- Ongoing awareness of the regulatory environment and the firm’s adherence to its reporting obligations through the attendance of Industry working groups and/ or forums