The Client, a large Financial Technology firm with a global presence, is looking to hire a strong Sales person to grow their buy-side clientelle. There is a global drive to further build the Asset Owner client base and you will be specialising across EMEA. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Securities Lending or Regulatory Compliance with a network of Asset Owners and a 'hunter' attitude.
- Manage full sales lifecycle from lead generation to close. The candidate will be the main driver of revenue acquisition for their specialist product line.
- Develop new client business through networking, cold calling, attending industry events, referrals and any other means.
- Listen and identify the client’s needs and feedback any cross-selling opportunities to relevant product line Sales team.
- Set up a sales plan with key deliverables and objectives.
- Support and ensure success of new product launches.
- Work closely with Product and Business Development teams.
- Help maintain the firm’s position as a market leader.
One or more of the following is desirable;
- Compliance domain knowledge
- Understanding of Tax Reporting, both US and Global
- Knowledge of the Regulatory landscape including SFTR
- Securities Lending/ Security Services understanding.
- Strong track record of driving consistent sales and creating high level relationships.
- You will be a proven Sales closer.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a network of Asset Owners (Pension Funds, Sovereign Wealth, etc). Especially those with experience selling or dealing with data.
- Confident in a high pressure environment and able to work independently.
- Would be interested in speaking to candidates from a vendor or front office background.
- Additional European language would be beneficial.