At M&GPrudential our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
You will be primarily responsible for assisting with all elements of Sales Support within the Discretionary sales team. You will be managing all daily administration & sales requirements for a team of regional Sales Directors and Client Relationship Managers.
• Assisting in the organisation of corporate functions / seminars / internal functions and producing all pre-meeting data.
• Maintenance of electronic management and contact system.
• Assistance in the preparation of presentations for external and internal clients – printing and binding.
• Assist with the organisation of the RSD and CRM’s travel.
• Interaction with other departments within M&G including Marketing and Operations.
• Client contact as required.
• Assist in the completion of detailed fund questionnaires.
• Complete monthly expenses for the RSD’s.
• Ensure timely payment of invoices and record these electronically.
• Assist in the collations of the team Sales figures.
• Ad hoc marketing tasks where appropriate.
• Ad hoc office tasks where appropriate.
• Provide cover when other sales supports are on annual leave / out of the office
You will have:
We are looking for you to have similar experience in a busy, varied, team support position. Experience with external clients within the financial services industry, preferably asset management, would be ideal. You will need to be proficient in MC office with knowledge of Excel and Power Point; knowledge of salesforce will be an advantage but is not essential.
• Open to learning, enthusiastic
• Good organisational skills
• Proven team player and willingness to ‘muck in’
• Proactive and will take ownership of issues
• Works well under pressure
• Good numerical skills
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Self-directed and self-motivated
At M&GPrudential Diversity and Inclusion is a strategic objective. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationally, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.