Security Policy Strategy, Operating Model & Controls, Senior Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Friday 20 September 2019 Salary Range
£0 - £0 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours Job Description Summary
The Chief Security Office (CSO) plays a vital role in delivering Lloyds Banking Group's vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain prosper, and protecting the Group and its customers and suppliers from security threats. It's responsible for defining and communicating the Group's security strategy and providing dedicated support and constructive challenge to business areas to ensure the delivery of an effective and compliant security risk management framework.
a new fixed term contract opportunity within our Security Policy and Controls team to support the security policy strategy, development of the principles based policy and associated documentation whilst leading on the development and maintenance of the Security Controls Framework.
In this Senior Manager role, you'll champion the improvement and implementation of our operating model including simplification of governance, roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
This is a specialist role and requires an understanding of risk management, controls, organisational design and security topics. You'll develop and maintain effective partner relationships across the business and collaborate with business units on the developments and application of the Security Operating Model and support the Group Risk strategy of building a single enterprise wide risk management framework focusing on the subject of Security policies.
You'll be accountable for our Security Policy Strategy, developing a team in support of the Security Policy Strategy and reporting direct to the Head of Security Policy and Controls, ensuring that our Policy is applied to protect the most critical processes, assets and services.
A key part of your role'll be engaging with senior partners to update on progress of key achievements in delivery of the policy strategy; the Policy SME's and Senior Managers in the wider team that operate process/policy and governance activities to safeguard the policy strategic direction and appropriateness of security controls.
Your role will include enhancing the current cyber control framework to include relevant security controls and enhance the process for control capability reporting. The framework has a design to enable LBG to evidence control over security risks and identify where control improvements are needed. This supports the Regulatory expectation that security / cyber risk is effectively managed by the Group.
As the Security, Policy, Strategy Operating Models & Controls Senior Manager you're key in supporting wider CSO activity, acting as a role model for our values and advocate our people policies, challenging and improving existing processes to drive service excellence whilst leading and managing a team.
The key accountabilities for your role are:
What can we offer you in return?
- Act as a source of professional expertise on Security Policy Strategy for LBG, leading the development of the Security Policy Strategy and Operating Model.
- Support the design and execution of the Operating Model, roles and responsibilities, governance, policy and standards
- Provide specialist guidance and advice in respect of the Group's approach to Security Policy Strategy
- Enhance and maintain the security control framework working closely with key partners such as Group CIO & Transformation
- Develop an awareness of industry standard methodology and regulatory requirements to support the implementation of Operational Resilience and Business Continuity controls through policy updates
- Support the Security Policy Strategy & Operating Model Manager in the engagement with the regulators on the topic of Security Policy Strategy
- Positively influence others across the Group by demonstrating core LBG values & behaviours
In return you'll be part of an inclusive and supportive team that comprises a wide range of experience and agile working patterns. We promote a team culture which strives to enable all our colleagues to maximize their potential.
Whatever your dream, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
As well as a competitive base salary, you'll also receive a package that includes;
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution (up to 13%)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you. At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.