Senior Actuary - 12 month FTC
HFG have partnered with a UK leading non-life insurer to assist with their search for a new senior actuary to join their pricing and reserving teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified actuary to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure. Key responsibilities
- Engaging cross function and building networks, as well as overseeing a team.
- Lead and take responsibility of report writing, especially within reserving
- Business planning - specialist liability/space - including model development, large risk reviews and account analysis
- Lloyd's experience
- Specialist Liability experience
- Previous report writing experience
- Reserving & pricing exposure
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.