See job description for details
About The Role
- Support the Internal Audit Team in raising the standard of customer experience
- An opportunity to effectively design assurance activities and identify risk and control
- Supports the Head of Internal Audit, Europe & America (E&A)
Role Location: ANZ UK
Role Type: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract, Full-time
As a Senior Audit Manager, you should embody Internal Audit’s (IA) purpose as a ‘catalyst for continuous improvement in the risk and control environment’. You will support the Head of Internal Audit, Europe & America (E&A), in designing assurance activities, coordinate their delivery and drive the provision of timely, relevant assurance and insights over the Europe & America portfolio. Your key accountability is to ensure effective management, delivery of audits, timely assessment of the risk and control environment across the E&A businesses. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Solid experience in key business activities such as Markets, AML, either in Internal / External Audit, OR Risk Management, Assurance, coupled with significant banking and finance industry knowledge
- Proven experience in risk and control analysis of complex business areas and processes, design, lead and deliver effective assurance projects
- Ideally with Professional (CPA/CA/ACAMS) and/or Post Graduate qualifications with strong technically relevant skills
- Excellent relationship management skills – demonstrating influencing and negotiation skills in ensuring real improvements, strong networks with senior executives, emotional intelligence, empathy and strategic thinking for sound business decisions
- Takes a broad ‘organisation wide’ view and gives priority to matters that benefit the organisation as a whole. Builds an independent picture of stakeholder needs and opportunities and uses these to increase level of service provided
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting and innovative problem solving skills
- Excellent conflict management skills in acknowledging and leading resolution of conflict and facilitates cross team learning
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number UNI000723.
This role is based in London, UK. The salary package on offer is competitive. Application opening date: 07 September 2020 Application closing date: 21 September 2020