the world's leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $16.5 billion in revenues and a 23% return on tangible common equity.
BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
The successful candidate will:
- Managing the custody of approximately $37 trillion financial assets of the world's leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing approximately $2 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world's largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals through our wealth management franchise
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers
- The team's main responsibilities include implementing regulatory, technological and business-led change to support Client Reportingand regulated fund ranges.
- Build and maintain close working relationship with stakeholders
- Specific responsibilities include
- Manage an allocation of tactical and strategic projects through the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, planning, testing, implementation and handover.
- Identify and implement solutions to mitigate risk, increase automation, standardise processes and reduce cost
- Work with senior stakeholders to identify and prioritise strategic change and organise resources to deliver priorities.
- Work closely to support new business and business-led reporting change
- Track and report progress on projects and tasks and escalate delays, issues or risks on a timely basis.
- Conduct applicable training sessions to ensure the Client Reporting function can effectively manage new services or changes to existing services.
- Implement best practice processes for managing change, challenging current working practices, coaching team members as appropriate.
- Represent the Client Reporting function on project working groups.
- Manage applicable regulatory change, liaising with business units to ensure all applicable tasks are set-up and fully tested within deadlines set.
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation including business requirements, technical specifications, procedure documents and process flowcharts to enable the function to understand requirements and deliver services to expectations.
- Conduct applicable User Acceptance Testing, ensuring appropriate review and sign-off and maintenance of supporting documentation.
Experience & Qualifications: Qualifications
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Perform well under time-sensitive deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Be able to solve problems and think strategically.
- Be driven and self-motivated. Work well both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Be able to analyse complex processes, identify problems and deliver solutions
Experience & Skills / Knowledge
- Ideally degree qualified - although not essential.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- IMC an advantage
- Excellent project management or change management skills, ideally within asset management operations or Client Reporting.
- Have a detailed knowledge of global securities, investment strategies, market data and funds, ideally within asset management operations or Client Reporting.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulation ( Solvency II, MiFID II, PRIIPs, CTI, SFDR)
- Experience of workflow process improvement/re-engineering.
- Experience of the Vermilion Reporting Suite, Blackrock Aladdin Morningstar Publishing Service Suite or equivalent systems would be advantageous.
- Experience with vendor management and system transitions.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.