Senior Consultant-Solutions Consulting
The Global Technology Services team is looking for a Sr. Consultant to join the Solutions Consulting group. This is an office-based role in London supporting the Fundmaster application change programme. Primary responsibilities include:
• Analysing, designing and testing Global Custody and Client Accounting systems with particular respect to Fundmaster application processing
• Serving as a liaison to offshore teams The ideal candidate should demonstrate some of the following qualifications:
• A comprehensive understanding of Global Custody/Client Accounting principles, and a thorough understanding of how they are applied within the Fundmaster application
• Demonstrated specialist knowledge of the Fundmaster application in order to assist the support team with urgent issues
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with business partners at all levels, enabling a full understanding of new requirements, delivery of solutions to meet business needs and provision of Subject Matter Expert (SME) assistance whenever appropriate
• Demonstrated experience in project ownership, including resource management, budget control, development oversight, and regular status reporting, resulting in on-time, within budget, delivery
• Extensive knowledge of development life-cycle practices, with particular emphasis on estimation, analysis, design, testing and delivery tasks
• Demonstrated knowledge of, and adherence to, development standards, documentation requirements, migration practices and approval processes for all projects
• Flexibility to adapt to issues as they arise, revising solutions and approaches in line with project direction
• Demonstrated experience working on global development practices, with a long term view of building/extending offshore teams About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.