A growing fund that is specializing in derivative exchange technologies performant is looking for a low latency developer. The firm is far beyond existing solutions to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar market, backed by some of the biggest names in venture capital.
In this role you’ll help improve the heart of our exchange technology, focusing on our matching
engines, position/risk auditing, and persistence capabilities.
● Build history’s fastest and safest derivative exchange backend platform
● Develop core functionality for users spanning hedge funds, HFTs and retail traders
● Grow alongside an exciting team of technologists, industry experts and quants
● Low level / systems development experience ideally in C/C++/C#, Java, Go, Rust, etc.
● Exceptional programming skills evidenced through, e.g. Olympiad participation, top coder,
and open-source contributions
● Intellectual curiosity and drive to anticipate and solve challenging technological problems
● Experience working at a high frequency trading firm
● Rust programming experience
● kdb/q experience
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
London | New York | Paris | Zurich | Frankfurt | Luxembourg | Dubai | Singapore | Hong Kong