Senior Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis
Senior Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis - HEA003400
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis. Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand different ERP, Reporting platforms and reconcile the Financial numbers across these platforms (Regional reports to Global Reports)
- In-depth understanding of the Budgeting, Forecasting process including exposure to Zero Based Budgeting, Driver based Budgeting
- Manage M-end adjustments, Reconciliations for particular Business area
- Prepare Reporting packs for various Reporting lines of Trial Balance, compare with Budgets & Forecast figures, analyse data from GL, other sources to come up with Analytical view on Variances
- Engage with Clients finance business partners and other relevant partners to review and refine the Variance analysis, present Reporting packs
- Support the development, maintenance, consolidation and updates of the Base Budget consistent with clients budget calendar
- Early adoption of technology and drive the same within Client organisation!
- Drive adoption of the standardized and streamlined reporting packs in consultation with business partners, drive Improvements in Reporting, Forecasting areas
- Understand the drivers and present on analytical review of Business Unit P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow statements
Qualification we seek in you! Minimum Qualification:
- Qualified CA/CA(Inter)/CFA/MBA(Finance) with experience in FP&A Process
- Good understanding of the Financial Documents (P&L, B/sheet and Cash Flow)
- Good communication, Organisational Change and influencing skills
- Exposure to ZBB, Driver based budgeting
- Proficient level knowledge of Excel and exposure to other Data/ Reporting tools and languages (TM1/PA/SQL/Python)
Preferred Skill Set
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- This person will need to have both technical and systems skills while also having an analytical/process driven mind.
- Analytics and interpersonal skills to frontend the business customers
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Manager
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 31, 2020, 8:51:24 AM
Unposting Date Mar 1, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time