Senior Manager - M&A Healthcare - Investment Banking
For this reputable consulting firm we are looking for a Senior Manager level Assistant Director to join their Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services.
The team offers strategic advice to investors and companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients by providing client specific commercial insight, market and competitor overviews, and investment/divestment advice and modelling.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
As an Assistant Director, you’ll work as part of a team with extensive experience and which is already involved in a substantial portion of UK / European Healthcare deals each year, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Working across the Healthcare sector on the execution of buy-side and sell-side transactions
- Day-to-day management of transactions which includes responsibility for delivery of information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for preparation of information and client communications
- Primary contact for clients on a day-to-day basis on transactions
- Valuation work including financial modelling such as DCF and LBO analysis
- Taking a lead role in driving forward marketing and business development opportunities including developing market insight materials and managing the development and preparation of client proposals
- Engaging with the senior team in relation to the development and implementation of team strategy
- Coaching and mentoring more junior team members