With around £114 billion (21.03.2019) of assets under management, Royal London Asset Management is one of the UK's leading fund management companies. We have a proven track record of delivering high quality investment management services and are committed to supporting our clients, which include company pension schemes, charities and local authorities as well as private client stockbrokers, wealth managers and discretionary fund managers. We pride ourselves on the quality of the investment options we offer. Our size and scale mean we can give clients access to investment solutions from all major asset classes.
The purpose of the role is to manage RLAM proposition or offering across all target client segments and channels. The Product Development team within this is responsible for the development of our new products for all fund ranges.
What will you be doing
- Responsible for delivery of new products, including new fund launches and new share classes
- To contribute to major structural fund changes and also to major regulatory changes
- Know and apply product development process with investors’ needs at heart
- Development of RLAM’s new collective investment funds
- Manage new complex fund launches and other fund related projects, including both UK and Irish domiciled fund ranges, UCITS and NURS,
- To input on large regulatory change projects which are led by the RLAM change team
- Able to manage several product development projects simultaneously
What we’re looking for
- Excellent organisational and time management skills – ability to manage multiple projects
- Have the ability to work with key internal partners to establish sound personal working relationships
Skills that will help you in the role
- Strong product development experience in asset management.
- Knowledge of product structures, in particular UCITS domiciled within UK and Dublin
- Strong understanding of investment products, including familiarity with various asset/fund types: equity, fixed income, property, cash, multi-asset, derivatives
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of regulatory environment and authorised funds, including UCITS, COB, COLL.
- Project management experience
What we offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits
- such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have ranked as among the best places to work and this year we entered the top 10
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.